Gigabit LAN/WAN connection
The XG6846 is equipped with both an electrical 10/100/1000 Base-T WAN/LAN Ethernet port as well as a 100/1000 Base-X SFP autosensing WAN port.
The integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch provides non-blocking throughput with VLAN support as well as advanced QoS mechanisms.
Flexibility & performance
XG6846 is optionally delivered with a fiber tray where a CATV module can be installed. By offering the flexibility and performance, this device brings maximum benefit to operators, service providers and network owners.
- All Ethernet interfaces support up to 1000 Mbps symmetric rates with automatic speedsensing and crossover correction. Port speed/ duplex configurable 10/100/1000 FD/HD
- Flexible choice of WAN port: either copper or fiber (SFP)
- Integrated four port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Extra ”hidden” ethernet port LAN or WAN
- Supports IGMP snooping
- Supports port-based or IEEE 802.1Q tagged VLAN to provide virtual channels to separate various types of service
- VLAN classification and retagging (VLAN mapping)
- Sophisticated packet classifying and priority queuing mechanisms ensure Quality of Service (QoS)
- Features IP based automated provisioning, configuration and management as well as TR-069
- Software can be upgraded through TFTP, HTTP or TR-069 CLI
- Optional CATV module (remotely managed)