ARM based, high-end residential gateway
Superior WiFi performance and coverage! Enjoy a PRIME experience powered by iopsys!
DG400 PRIME is a high-end ARM based residential gateway delivering true 4×4 ac WiFi performance. As all Inteno gateways DG400 PRIME has iopsys inside. iopsys is a modern modular operating system that supports all features required by high-end business critical gateway software.
With iopsysWRT, the service provider benefits from a proven software platform and is able to add modules based on openWRT standards independently at the same time.
VoIP and DECT support
The DG400 supports POTS telephony with a built-in SIP Voice- over-IP client. Next to the VoIP capabilities, DG400 supports up to 64 ULE nodes and 6 DECT handsets.
The USB 3.0 and the USB 2.0 ports enable the user to connect other devices (eg. printer, storage device) to the gateway.
The WLAN access point supports up to 750Mbit/s TCP throughput wireless communication, which gives customers access to the network anywhere in the home without having to build a wired network. Simply connect your wireless devices via WPS to the DG400 and you are ready to surf the Internet.
- IUP (Inteno Universal Provisioning) DHCP option 43/66/67/121/128
- SNMP v2c/3 MIB-II
- Embedded syslog; SNTP with DHCP options
- UPnP Internet Gateway Device (IGD)
- Management and configuration via HTTP
- Firmware upgrade using IUP/HTTP/TFTP/TR-069
- Supports TR-069, TR-098/104 management and provisioning
- Hidden port (RS-232) for maintenance
- Broadcom ARM, 256MB Flash, 512MB RAM
- ADSL2+7VDSL2/V35b, optional SFP
- 802.11ac 4×4 or 802.11n 3×3
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1x USB 3.0 and 1 x USB 2.0 port
- DECT telephony
- 2x FXS
- Wireless controller with band- and AP-steering
- IUP, TR-069, GUI, HTTP, TFTP management