Your role within Genexis
In this key role you will take on the full responsibility for the financial activities in the Continental European legal entities of the Genexis Group. This includes leading the financial control and accounting parts but also providing financial guidance and support to colleagues so they can make sound business decisions. Genexis Group currently has a growth strategy, aiming at growing from 60 MEUR in sales to 100 MEUR within the coming 2-3 years, primarily through growth in Continental and Southern Europe. You will report directly to the Genexis Group CFO.
Your Main Tasks
- Lead, drive, develop and quality assure the work within the Dutch Finance Team and within several subsidiaries in the Genexis Group
- Manage the Dutch Financial Team, consisting of 2 employees
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, supplier payments, invoicing, and other transactions
- Lead and drive the monthly and annual closings in alignment with Group processes
- Prepare monthly and annual reports in alignment with Group processes
- Responsible for cash management
- Key contributor in establishing yearly budgets and forecasts
- Ensure that the financial accounts are of high quality and that we comply with both IFRS and local accounting standards
- Responsibility and main point of contact for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Responsible for tax issues and declarations and contacts with auditors and other authorities
- Support for the development of processes and routines within the finance area in alignment with Group Finance
- Systems manager for the ERP and Group consolidation systems
Your Experience & Skills
You have excellent analytical skills, are accurate, excellent communicative skills and have a positive mindset. You are pro-active, dare to take the lead, are independent and have the ambition to grow to CFO level in a couple of years.
You are fluent in English at a professional level and have a master degree in accounting / business economics or equivalent and at least 5 years of relevant experience in an international finance position.Working for Genexis means having a healthy interest in challenges, but most of all you like to work in a team. You like to take the initiative and have a “just do it” approach. Having the right mentality and attitude are more important to us than a degree. Dedication, communication and responsibility are key words to us.
What we offer you
A dynamic and multicultural environment together with a no-nonsense corporate culture with market conform compensations and attractive benefits.
Do you have a question regarding this vacancy?
Contact our HR manager Ans Vogels at 040 747 0247
or send her an email at email@example.com
“The diversity of our team makes the work environment dynamic”
Working together with colleagues that have different specialties and different cultural backgrounds, makes Genexis a challenging and dynamic environment to work in and facilitates an interesting learning curve for me as an individual. In order to keep providing this environment, the diversity aspect is one of the key elements in our recruitment policy.
Thank you for your application, we will be in touch with you soon.